CAMP COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
LAST UPDATED: 2022-03-22
Please find below our COVID-19 protocols in place for our CAMPS (Summer and March Break):
• A distance of 1 metre must be kept at all times between different groups/bubbles.
• A distance of 1 metre indoors and outdoors must be kept between children and all members of staff (even the group counsellor) at all times.
• Avoid physical contact (hugs, handshakes, etc.).
• Face coverings must be worn indoors by participants 10 years old and up (can be removed for dance classes).
• Procedure masks must be worn indoors at all times. Outdoors, they must only be worn when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
• Parents must maintain a 1 meter distance when signing their child in and out.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• HAND WASHING: To be done when entering and leaving the building, before and after all meals and in the cases of coughing or sneezing.
• LIMITING SUPPLIES: To reduce the risk of spreading we are avoiding activities where children have to share materials, if any materials are shared, they are disinfected and washed between each use. There will be a large supply of cleaning products and disinfectant at the camp at all times.
• Dancers will have designated areas to dance in, as our floors are taped to respect social distancing.
• Campers will have designated areas to sit at the tables – they are also marked to respect social distancing during snacks/lunch and arts and crafts.
• Whenever possible windows and doors will be open to increase ventilation and outdoor activities will be favored to reduce the risk of contamination and spread.
• The studio floors & surfaces & well as all common spaces (lobby, locker room and washrooms) will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day and thoroughly at the end of each day.
• Please arrive ON TIME to pick up your child
• We will only allow 2 parents at a time in the entrance
• We will make sure your child is ready to avoid long wait times for parents
• Once your child has been brought to their parents, they will be asked to leave and not loiter in the lobby freeing up space for the next parent
• SUGGESTED: to wash hands again when you get back home and put the worn clothing in the wash immediately
***There will be no lost and found at camp this year. To prevent loss, names should be written on all personal items. Any items found without a name on them will be discarded at the end of the week.